Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I suck at blogging!

Wow, I have not been keeping up with my blog like I had hoped to. For some reason, I'm really busy now. I dunno, it could have something to do with that job I have now. Crazy talk, I know!

Honestly, life for me hasn't been exciting in the least bit. It's been ordinary, but as Phil Vassar puts it, "It's ok. It's so nice, It's just another day in paradise.
Well, there's no place that I'd rather be." Life has actually been quite lovely (aside from the kids being at each other's throats).

Scott and I got to have a kid-free night the other weekend, which was great. We went to the Haunted Caverns at Dixie Caverns, and then went out with some friends to play pool. Then we went home and ate some mozzarella stix and chicken wings. Yum.

My daughter is becoming the biggest tomboy. Now, she still loves girly things, like dresses, and princess anything, and makeup, but at the same time, she burps the alphabet and proudly announces, "I cut the cheese!" I guess that's what happens when you have two older brothers...

Not too much is going on with the boys. Tyler just finished up soccer season, and Hunter is begging to join Boy Scouts. School is, well, school. Hunter is getting awesome grades, but he's not quite as enthusiastic about it as he use to be. He went on a field trip to the Symphony yesterday, and reiterated about 1,000 times how boring it was. (Can't say I blame him...I never was that excited to go to the symphony either!) Tyler's teacher just informed me that he's on a 5th grade reading level, which doesn't surprise me at all.

I'm teaching pres-school, and I absolutely love it to pieces! The kids are awesome, and the work is tiring but fun.

No comments: