Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby fever? Nah.

One of my friends just had a baby, and another one is pregnant (and due around my birthday!) A couple moms of the kids at the preschool are pregnant or have had a baby recently. Looking at the little tine babies makes me want to hold and snuggle one. They are so sweet and innocent at that age...and the best part is, they can't talk back at that age. They don't know everything at that age, and they can't run away from you at the store. And you are their entire world. BUT, I'm a huge advocate of sleep. Having 3 kids in 5 years, I lost a lot of sleep, and I'm now appreciating sleep. I don't think I could do the whole baby thing again for that reason alone. So, I'll just snuggle my friends' babies, and then give them back and have a full night of sleep, thank you very much!

No comments: